I was asked by the family on New Years Eve and New Years Day respectively if I had any New Years Resolutions. My answer was NO! I am not making rash plans. This year I will take my time and make a list of Goals.
So far I have:
- Re-read and complete ‘The Artists Way by Julia Cameron’ including writing morning notes. NOTE: I have already read and completed this book a few years ago and whilst challenging it really is worth it. You can buy the book here:
- Overhaul this blog. That includes planning and writing blogs better. I have tried to separate the blogging for my Makeup Site from this one, however I just don’t have the time at this stage. So for now this is the blogging site. NOTE: Watch this space.
- Find the book that my Make-up Artist friend co wrote and actually read it. NOTE: If anyone wants to know she also runs a Professional Make-Up Training School
- Develop my Make-up skills further and learn new skills, stepping out of the comfort zone and challenge myself.
- Continue to build my Make-up Portfolio.
- Really learn how to use my Nikon D3200 and Photoshop.
- Master Pinterest, Twitter and Linked In.
- Sew. Well have a go at learning a new skill.
- Draw, Paint and Doodle.
- Cook more from scratch.
I think that’s a good starting point lets just see how we go from there.
Happy New Year by the way. Lets hope 2016 brings us all what we wish for.